The Machete DH as all the benefits of it’s lighter brother but with a lot more wall thickness and impact resistance. The DH version can take anything you can throw at it. A lot of people think that using carbon in DH is overkill and costs too much. You will go through many alloy rims before you go through a Machete DH rim. Carbon can bend a lot and back, alloy can’t..
Sold in pair
- 650b size only 40mm wide.
- Reinforced hookless sidewalls.
- Chris king ISO disc (boost available in black only) Industry nine hubs options.
- Tubeless compatible.
- Wider than regular rims to work better at low pressure and reduce folding.
- Off the charts weight to strength ratio.
|SIZE (WHEELS)||650b, 40mm wide|
|TIRE COMPATIBILITY||Clincher Tubeless Ready|
|BRAKE COMPATIBILITY||Disc (6-bolt, Centerlock)|