This the Jake of all trades kind of wheel. High on performance low on weight, the 38mm is a road racer work tool. This disc compatible wheelset is incredibly stiff and strong. Some customers have them built for cyclocross as well! Medium inertia and quick accelerating, the higher spoke count of these wheels make them virtually indestructible. Basalt brake tracks* and reinforced sidewall make them a top pick for a privateer looking for a do it all racing wheel or a recreational cyclist who can appreciate the finer things in cycling equipment.
Customize this Wheelset !
- Reinforced sidewalls.
- Chris king R-45, R-45 disc and ISO in XC configuration.
- Tubeless compatible (with sealing rimstrip).
- Wider than regular rims to work better at low pressure and reduce folding (25mm wide).
- Off the charts weight to strength ratio.
- Custom lacing and spoke guage options to suit your rider profile.
|SIZE (WHEELS)||700C, 38mm
|TIRE COMPATIBILITY||Clincher Tubeless Ready|
|BRAKE COMPATIBILITY||Disc (6-bolt or Centerlock)|